- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
Fidelity Services Group
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Job Title: Administration Clerk
Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
Closing Date: 22 January 2021
Division: FSS Robertville
Key Performance Areas
- Co-ordination of appointments, diary management and client engagements/events.
- Office administration and general Administrative duties.
- Co-ordination of e-mail, correspondence and written communication.
- Screening of telephone calls and taking of messages.
- Minute taking at selected meetings and engagements.
- Maintaining of strict confidential protocols regarding correspondence and communication.
- Liaising at different levels of the Branch and act as Ambassador of the Area Manager office.
- Consolidate management information and reports.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Typing of documents, reports and preparation of presentations
- Assisting in queries and day to day co-ordination of operational tasks related to area of responsibility.
- Grade 12.
- Administrative/Secretarial Post School Qualification.
- At least 3-5 Years’ experience as an Administrator reporting to Senior Management.
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required.
- Clear criminal record and no pending cases.
- Advanced Excel, MS Word and Power Point proficiency.
- Knowledge of the SAP and ePayroll systems are beneficial.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Ability to handle work related stress and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office maters with utmost professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact to interact effectively at all levels.
- Above average report writing skills.
- Organising skills.
- Initiative skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Self-development and that of others.
- Self-motivated & Independent operator.
- Delivery-orientated and deadline-driven
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) required.
- Professional interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
- Able to function in an unstructured environment.
- Build relationships across the business
- Ownership and accountability and decision making skills.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.