- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
GPG Department of Health
Company: Department of Health
Job Title: Administration Clerk
Location: Central Office
Closing Date: 07 August 2020
Directorate: District Health Services
Package: R173 703 per annum plus benefits
- The successful candidate will perform routine and complicated administrative tasks relating to general office functions.
- Manage and maintain confidentiality of documents efficiently and effectively.
- Attend to all visitors, as well as internal and external stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
- Appropriately classify, file and maintain all relevant documentation for the Directorate.
- File documents in a way which is orderly and enables easy access to information.
- Manage all administrative support processes in the office of the Director, which includes management of the manager’s electronic diary, manual and electronic filing and retrieving of all internal documents, policies and circulars through a system of information management.
- Allocate and track files for progress purposes. Schedule appointments, workshops and meetings.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements and bookings for meetings as well as management of all documents attached to such activities.
- Assist in the preparation of electronic presentations for the office.
- Answering and making telephone calls on behalf of the Directorate.
- Typing of letters, writing of basic letters, memorandums and reports and making photocopies.
- Apply and manage all policies and procedures applicable to the relevant directorate/ office, including financial, human resources and procurement.
- Completion of all documents for payment of services offered to the directorate.
- Assist with compiling of monthly statistics.
- Any other administration duties as delegated from time to time by authorised personnel.
- A Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- A National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in an Admin related field will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy, typing skills, organizational/ administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Administration experience in Public Sector Health environment will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (Download here) or obtain from government offices with CV, certified copies of ID and attach other qualifications at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za
Enquiries: Mrs. M Molebatsi Tel : 082 413 4809