- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Gauteng Department of Health
Admin Clerk in Supply Chain
Company: Gauteng Department of Health
Job Title: Admin Clerk in Supply Chain
Location: Masakhane Provincial Laundry, Pretoria
Closing date: 23 July 2021
- Reference Number : REFS/011507
- Package : R173 703.00
- Directorate : SUPPLY CHAIN
- Enquiries : MR IT MOSUPYOE CONTACT 012 5646300
- Procure stock as per schedule, open VA10 for each stock item and keep updated. process VA2 and record on VA10.
- Record RSL02 and send documents for payment/finance.
- Process petty cash and compile theoretical stock monthly.
- Compare delivery notes to actual stock received, make follow ups to ensure that suppliers are paid within 30 days.
- Make follow -up with the suppliers to confirm delivery of goods/services.
- Confirm registration of suppliers on central supplier database and their status/vendor numbers.
- Clear open purchase orders on the system and submit commitment reports to finance.
- Grade 12.
- Sound understanding of supply chain management and knowledge of PFMA,
- Minimum of 1 year experience in supply chain.
- Good Communication and Organizational skills.
Applications must be submitted on the NEW Z83 FORM (download here), or obtainable from any Provincial Government Institutions, or website, WHICH MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL.
A certified copy of ID document, not older than 3 months, CV and Qualifications must be attached.
The reference number must be quoted.
Failure to comply to these instructions will be disqualified.
Due to large number of applications we envisage to receive, if you do not receive any response from us within 2 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful
All applications can be posted to; Human Resource Masakhane Provincial Laundry and CookFreeze factory. Private Bag x6, Rosslyn 0200.
Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered.