- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Gauteng Department of Health
Admin Clerk / Data Capturer
Company: Department of Health
Job Title: Admin Clerk / Data Capturer
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 27 October 2020
Reference Number : refs/006645
Package : R 173 703,00 per annum (plus benefits)
Location : RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support and patient administrative support (where so required).
- Checking that all patient demographic information is updated with each appointment and contact details are current and legible.
- Working closely with the team and assisting with file retrieval for clinical management.
- Maintaining strict control of the movement of patient files/clinical records by maintaining a system.
- Data capturing into Tier.Net system, data collection, compilation, and submission of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly statistics.
- Perform weekly Data Cleaning, attend weekly data meetings, meet submission deadlines, modify, design, review and implement data collection tools according to ART guidelines and HAST requirements.
- Apply Labour Relations Act and conflict resolution.
- Work closely with all departmental partners both internally and externally.
- Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor
- Senior Certificate/Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Computer Literacy.
- Basic knowledge of public service Policies, Acts and Regulations.
- Sound communication skills at all levels and excellent organizational skills with creativity.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data capturing and administration.
- Thorough with good attention to detail.
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion must always be maintained.
- To have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be able to accept additional tasks.
- Apply problem solving skills and writing of minutes.
- Knowledge of TIER.NET System and knowledge of indicators and data elements required for HIV, AIDS, STI and TB (HAST) and District Health Information Services (DHIS) will be an added advantage
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted on a duly completed Z83 form (download here) or (obtainable from any government department) with an updated CV attached.
- Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old).
- Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Applications should be forwarded to: Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville
or be posted to: Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112.