- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Food Lovers Market
Company: Food Lovers’ Market
Job Title: Admin Clerk
Location: Malvern, Durban
Start Date: ASAP
The clerk would be responsible for compiling and maintaining records of business transactions and office activities of the store by compiling and filing records and reports. Records orders for department managers. Prepares stock inventory and facilitates perpetual stock take. Will need to print end of day reports.
- Invoicing: Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Controlling credit: Able to follow up and ensure that the credit processes are up to date.
- Stock movements: Ensuring that all products (as well as bins
- lugs and pallets) have the correct codes and barcodes and are booked in the correct quantities.
- Pricing: Ensure that all the products are booked in under the correct amount and that they are selling for the correct specified amount of gross profit. Also to ensure that the prices of promotional products are changed for that time period.
- Filing: Needs to ensure that all processes are accounted for and that they can be retrieved if needs be.
- Product and supplier knowledge: Sufficient product and product code knowledge as well as maintaining an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- 2 years experience preferably in the retail industry
- Should have sufficient computer skills such as being able to do word processing; understand spreadsheet usage on excel and understands database operations. Should have a good understanding of either Arch or Symphony systems.
- Very effective organizational skills and planning skills.
- Effective written communications skills
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Numeric skills
- Interpersonal skills to deal with staff and suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure