- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Company: Ndaka Properties
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Closing date: 15 August 2021
This is a temporary position for 3 months.
- Attend to the telephone inquiries and taking of messages, scheduling appointment, preparing real estate form, documents and correspondence, making travel arrangements, maintaining electronic and paper filling systems, handle updating information on the multiple listing service, develop and update database of properties sales and rental.
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source document for all journal entries recorded,
- Issuing invoices for money that is owed and make follow-up with clients.
- Performing other duties as required.
- A national Senior Certificate (relevant qualifications advantage) with 3 to 5 years’ experience of Office admin/ Office Management/ Personal assistant/ Reception.
- Ability to focus on many tasks at once in a fast-pasted team environment, good literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Experience working within an estate agent would be advantageous
- Administrator/ coordinator with exceptional communication and customer service skills, organized and fast thinker,
- Excellent writing/ telephone etiquette.
- Good organisational and Problem solving skills.
- The ability to perform under pressure.
- Working in real estate environment
- Accounting / Mathematics back ground
- Graphic design
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- General Knowledge of WordPress platform
- Proficiency in Mac OS