- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
The Road Accident Fund
Company: The Road Accident Fund
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Archive Services
Location: Cape Town
Purpose of the Job: To provide an effective and efficient Archive service to the RAF.
Remuneration : The total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is minimum R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
Key Performance Areas
Perform Filing functions in Archive Services.
- Receiving files back into the CAF system.
- Sorting returned files (track and trace, barcode not found and un-barcoded files.
- Locating files back into the CAF repository.
- Track and trace files (change status and file).
- Downloading scanners.
- Drawing status received reports.
- Correcting errors.
Perform Files Retrieval in Archive Services.
- Printing picking slips
- Draw files from the CAF repository.
- Match the drawn files on the Retrieval screen on Metro filer system.
- Print delivery note
- Attending to files on the not found screen / report.
- Attend to related queries.
Receipt and dispatching of files in Archive Services.
- Front desk- Customers services.
- Scanning of files to Users proxies.
- Placing files in the allocated space for the different departments.
- Filing the signed delivery notes.
- Down loading the PL scanners.
- Attending to stationery request.
- Keeping the different departments boxes in CAF updated due to staff movement.
- Dispatching files requested from other branches to Document Services.
- Delivery of requested files to Users / Requesters within the branch.
Requesting and collection of Off-site Files, Attending to PAIA requests, attending to files for file contents requests.
- Process finalised files for off-site storage.
- Sending CV’s to Metro file for data dump.
- Receiving and attending to offsite requests from the branch via the CPT, CAF and Helpdesk.
- Prioritising urgent requests.
- Collecting requested files from the service provider.
- Something is omitted on this sentence. Files to Filing team for locating.
- Ensure that PAIA requests are serviced timeously according to PAIA manual.
- Ensure files for file contents are retrieved timeously.Perform scanning / Auditing of all files in Branch.
- Conducting quarterly audits.
- Scanning files at various departments within the branch.
- Attending to different Audit findings.
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1-year experience in an administrative environment.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the RAF policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of the RAF.
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional Wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer Orientation and customer focus.
Road Accident Fund Values
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful