- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
Tsebo Solutions Group
Company: TsAfrica Catering Solutions
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
TsAfrica Catering Solutions, a division of Tsebo Solutions Group requires an Admin Assistant to assist with administration for the smooth running of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To order goods and supplies to ensure that maximum stock levels are maintained.
• To liaise with senior managers on the ordering of goods which fall outside the agreed financial parameters.
• To order all items through approved suppliers only.
• To ensure that goods received are of the quality and quantity ordered and in accordance with the agreed price.
• To ensure the timeous and correct completion of all administration in respect of deliveries.
• To complete all documentation and take the necessary action in cases of non-delivery.
• To ensure that all items are stored correctly.
• To ensure correct stock rotation and that issues are effected on a first in, first out basis.
• To ensure that all issues are made against requisitions and that no items leave the storeroom without documentation
• To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas
• To inform management and follow agreed procedures in the case of spoilage or damage of any item.
• To take stock at prescribed intervals and ensure that all necessary administration is completed without delay.
• To attend meetings or training courses as required.
• Assist in debt collection as and when required
• Ensuring that the submission of invoices for payment to client is done timeously.
• To assist in ensuring that the P&L is properly managed
• May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Minimum matric
• Knowledge of industry advantageous
• Must enjoy practical and methodical work
• Be honest and reliable
• Have good communication skills
• Must be able to work as part of a team.