- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Diploma
City of Johannesburg
Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng
Closing Date: 01 December 2021
Department: Group Finance
Salary Range: R15 660.30.pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
Primary Function: Provide support to the Department by performing a variety of tasks including
capturing of invoices to effect payments to Trade creditors, controlling and verifying vendor statements.
- Perform reconciliation by means of reconciliation the vendor statements to the SAP payments amount, listing all reconciliation.
- To effectively manage stakeholder relationship.
- Manage aspect of the operations.
- Safeguarding and maintaining the proper use of all assets.
- Provide quality documented information of the functions and performance of Community, Communications and Stakeholder Management which are factual, accurate.
- Compile timely and contribute to and supports the overall requirements of Scheduled and promotion Services.
- Perform general administration and reporting.
- Matric plus a National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification/NQF level 6 is required.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience in Office Administration.
- Knowledge of Local Government functions and procedures; and the SAP system; and
- Proficiency with computers and job specific software.
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Facilitation, assessment and moderations skills;
- Good negotiation, analytical and presentation skills.
- Must form part of multi-disciplinary team;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Conflict management.