- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Gender Female
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Diploma
FTC Internships 2021
Job Title: FTC Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Date listed: 20 April 2021
To provide advice and support in the development and implementation of complaint resolution planning and associated service delivery processes, methods and techniques; enabling customer satisfaction, retention and identified growth targets.
- Receipt of complaints:
- Receive clients query/complaint against via email, telephone, Actionline or any other complaints logging channels.
- Advise accordingly and appropriately.
- Capturing and assigning complaints: Log the query/complaint on the Complaints Management System, according to acceptable standards, and load all appropriate customer information received via fax, email and/or verbally.
- Facilitation of Complaints process: Draw reports from complaints management system and manage exception reports on a daily and filter relevant information, address outstanding and/or unresolved information.
- Compile reports: Compile reports on all complaints received and on customer satisfaction. Plan and manage timelines to ensure that complaints logged are attended to within the agreed process and SLA requirements
Degree / Diploma in:
- Management Studies