There is no standard model for Kearney interns. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. Interns are expected to contribute ideas, opinions, and new information.
As part of the Kearney South Africa Internship, you will be placed on the 1-year part time PDBA program at GIBS in Johannesburg.
There is no standard model for Kearney interns. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as full members of the client team. The following qualifications are preferred:
- A proven record of academic excellence with a bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Eagerness to collaborate, and help others grow professionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English language
- Less than one-year formal experience
- 2nd Class upper – 1st Class Grades (Average of C+-A+)
- No more than 2 fails
- Previously disadvantaged
- 1-Page CV
- Cover letter
- Copy of ID or Passport
- All academic transcripts including senior certificate or equivalent.
How to apply
Applications are open from 16 Jan – 21 Aug 2020. The internship will commence 15 January 2021 until 15 December 2021.