How to Apply
Download Application Form or obtain at SAPS recruitment offices.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained,
- The copies must be correctly certified on the copy itself, not at the back.
- The certification must not be older than three months.
- Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions.
NB. The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
Send Applications to:
The Provincial Head Personnel Management, Recruitment Office: Appointments,
P.O. Box 1965,
(Attention: Lt Col SN Zondo)