The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) is calling for applications from post-graduate chemical engineering students for its Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) study programme which facilitates bursaries and scholarships for eligible applicants. The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) has extended the deadline for applications in its Masters of Engineering (M.Eng.) bursary and research programme until 22 June.
The value of bursary is R130,000 per year for two years’ full time study of M.Eng. degree at participating universities, namely Pretoria, Stellenbosch, Wits and North West.
Please ensure that you meet the qualifying criteria below before applying.
Applications are welcome from chemical engineering students who meet the following requirements:
- BSc. Eng. graduates and final year BSc. Eng. (chemical engineering) students interested in enrolling for M.Eng. studies in the bio-technology space of the pulp, paper and packaging industry.
- A good academic record, subject to a 60% average in your final year of study.
- Applicants should have completed their B.Sc in five years or less.
- Candidates should indicate their areas of interest, for example energy efficiency, renewable energy and biopolymers etc.
- South African citizenship an advantage.
Interviews will be held with selected candidates.
Other terms and conditions may apply.