To achieve our goal of competing as equals with the best in the world, Humalin offer bursaries on an annual basis in a number of disciplines that are key to our performance and long term sustainability as a business.
Hulamin is a leading aluminium semi-fabricator and fabricator of aluminium products.
Bursaries are available in the following disciplines:
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Only South African citizens who are from previously disadvantaged background and are resident in Pietermaritzburg or its surrounding area are eligible.
- Students who are in Grade 12 must have:
- A minimum B symbol in Mathematics (higher grade), Physical Science (higher grade) and English for an engineering degree
- OR a minimum B symbol in Accountancy and English for an accounting degree
- Only students who intend studying for a first degree are eligible.
- Students must meet the entry requirements at an approved University for the chosen field of study.
Applications may be made for a University degree only.
In view of the large numbers of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified. This will be done by the end of October each year.
NB: If you have not been contacted by the end of October, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, October 30, 2020