Posted Jobs 1
- Founded Since 1952
Convenient access to dignified public services.
The Department of Public Works and Infrastructure (the Department) is committed to the attainment of a transformed built environment sector by:
- Providing strategic leadership to the South African construction and property industries;
- Establishing and ensuring compliance to policy and legislative prescripts for the:
- Management of State-owned and leased-in immovable assets; and
- South African construction and property sectors;
- Providing strategic direction on the integration of public works priorities; and
- Contributing to the national goals of job creation and poverty alleviation through public works programmes.