Posted Jobs 5
- Founded Since 1917
We find, plan and build, mine, process, move and market to our customers a diversified and high quality range of products, spanning bulk commodities, base metals and minerals, and precious metals and minerals.
Our Graduate Programme is about finding the very best talent to help us create a more sustainable future.
You’ll contribute to our business from the first day you join us.
You’ll take on two or three roles during the three-year programme, learning through doing, working alongside top industry experts on an accelerated and exhilarating development journey that’s rooted in a purpose-led high-performance culture.
We recruit in Australia, South Africa, Canada, Brazil and Chile. There are opportunities across the business, in a wide range of roles, from Engineering and Technology to Finance and HR.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- Have a degree or postgraduate degree (Honours or Masters) in disciplines relevant to mining, in particular, Engineering and relevant sub-disciplines; Commerce; Data Science; HR; Geology; Safety and Sustainability; and Environment.
- Have excellent academics.
- Be team players with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Actively participate in campus and community life.