Posted Jobs 1
- Founded Since 1850
To operate opencast mines, add value through beneficiation of mined products, and provide contracting services to customers.
To adhere to Afrimat values in all we do.
- Trust: Firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of people.
- Accountability: The obligation of people or an organisation to account for its activities, accept responsibility for them and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
- Integrity: Moral conduct, reflected in transparent honesty.
- Teamwork: Working collaboratively in order to achieve a goal.
- Respect: Admiration elicited by people’s abilities, qualities or achievements.
- Customer satisfaction: Meeting or surpassing customer expectation.