Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality is offering Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 29 January 2021 @ 16H15 p.m.
ADVERTISEMENT OF MAYOR’S STUDY PROGRAMME FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Municipal Council of the Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality invites applications for financial Assistance from well-performing matriculates who wish to further their studies at institutions of Higher Learning.
THE BURSARY WILL COVER REGISTRATION ONLY.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SELECTION, THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY:
- The applicant should be a resident of Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality
- The applicant should have received provisional acceptance letter from the Public Institution of Higher Learning and Further Education and Training, Universities, Universities of Technology and FET/ TVET Colleges in RSA.
- The applicant MUST have not received financial assistance from the municipality in the previous financial year.
IN MAKING THE FINAL DECISION, PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO:
- Previously disadvantaged individuals
- Attached certified of copy ID ( Not older than 3 Months)
- Proof of Residence ( endorsed by the Municipality)
- Parents or guardians proof of income or affidavit if there is no income
- Recent statement of results )
- Acceptance Letter from the post school education and training institute.
How to apply
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:
The Municipal Manager Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality P.O. Box 48, GROBLERSDAL, 0470
Hand Deliver: 2nd Grobler Avenue, GROBLERSDAL, 0470
There is a limited bursaries available and should you not have received any correspondence from the municipality within 30 days from the closing date, please consider that your application has been unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 29 JANUARY 2021 @ 16H15 p.m.
For latest South African latest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page Peniel Jobs