Intern will be expected to help MSF SA by assisting with education and capacity building with regard to the importance of privacy and data protection in development and humanitarian contexts
We are looking for an Intern to support the General Direction of MSF SnA on two key transformational projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated current or previous enrollment in data privacy and data protection activities is required (enrollment in classes, courses, trainings, seminars or any previous work experience)
- Familiarity with privacy and data protection laws – GDPR & POPIA
- Excellent research, reporting, writing, and legal administration skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Familiarity and understanding of the issues related to data, digital privacy and the humanitarian sector is desirable
- Knowledge of data security concepts, protocols or technical experience in the field is desirable
- Any additional technical or legal training or certification in privacy and data protection or big data analytics is desirable
- Intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of SharePoint a plus
- Currently studying towards a law degree and/or international development, library sciences, knowledge management, or related field of study.
How to Apply
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020