Brima Logistics invites applicants to apply Imports and Exports Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 06 August 2021
Internship Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
PURPOSE OF JOB
- Responsible for all imports and exports of shipments.
- To arrange the best means of transport, considering the type of goods and the customers delivery requirements. Make use the services of shipping lines. airlines and road and rail freight operators.
- Relevant Degree / Diploma in Imports and Exports.
- General computer literacy to atleast intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and Excel
- Freight software or any other Freight software package experience
- Team player
- Work overtime when required
- Good Listening Skills
- Good computer and communication skills
- Have proficiency in software packages that are used by the industry
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be very detail-oriented
- Be flexible
How to apply
If you believe that you have what it takes then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / join our Telegram Group https://t.me/penielagency