Are you a top student looking for a bursary for 2021? Read more about our scholarship opportunities and apply by August 2020
The closing date is 15 August 2020, so act quickly.
Accenture, through its independent Education Trust, helps economically disadvantaged students with strong academic backgrounds to further their studies at tertiary institutions in South Africa.
If you are you a high achiever in your second, third, fourth or Honours year of study, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship. The bursary programme covers the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books and a laptop. In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
Applications will be considered from students who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
Degree courses and universities
- BSC in Computer Science – University of Cape Town
- BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems – University of Johannesburg
- BCom or BSc (Eng) in Iformation Technology + BIT – University of Pretoria
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer – Rhodes University
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current) – University of the Western Cape
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information
- BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
For more information on the Accenture South Africa Education Scholarship, please email us SA.CorporateCitizenship@accenture.com or call us on Contact number: (+27) 012 6222441